Proposal: Oilers - Flyers (Carter Hart)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
What are you adding to get McDavid ? Going to have to be a lot . I think if the Flyers added McDavid they would be an attractive land for UFA

Want Couturier? :🤷:

Whoever the next best player is, go for it. Take Farabee. Whatever.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Carter Hart is the very least of Philly's worries, they wrote this year off as they got plagued by injuries and should bounce back decently next year
He's been fairly fantastic THIS year, proving last year as an anomaly in his entire career.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
The only way a young goalie like Hart gets moved is his team signs a UFA starter (say Markstrom last summer) or has a better kid come along. If they had also drafted Spencer Knight, for example, maybe they decide the younger one is the one to build around. (also why the Habs moved Thibault - they had Theodore).

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Hart would be a great pickup. This wouldn’t get him though. I also can’t see them moving him.

I’d rather discuss the cost on Sanheim.

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
If you are going to make a proposal for an untouchable player at least make an offer than doesn't make the rest of the Oiler fanbase look bad.

Holloway, Skinner 2022-1st, 2023-2nd and Smith
for

Hart and Braun

Reactions: TFHockey

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
He did - I think Carey was filtered out because he only played a few seasons at a high level and then dropped off/out of the league fast

That’s kinda what I assumed, still found it a bit weird considering that peak was that high wouldn’t be considered “fairly good”. Not trying to derail the thread and by no means have my panties I a knot over it. Just took notice lol

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
That’s kinda what I assumed, still found it a bit weird considering that peak was that high wouldn’t be considered “fairly good”. Not trying to derail the thread and by no means have my panties I a knot over it. Just took notice lol

Well I mean he only played at a high level for like 3 years and then was basically out of the league. He's a big outlier in the discussion, but I get why you paused for a second.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
He's an average goalie playing for the Flyers.
I don't think that's good enough to make it on the Oilers.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
He's an average goalie playing for the Flyers.
I don't think that's good enough to make it on the Oilers.
I’d say he fits in just right for the Oilers. The team is a dumpster fire outside of McDrai.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Nice. You don't watch the Flyers or Carter Hart play. Thanks for the input.
I’ve seen him play plenty. He sucks and is massively over-hyped. He did have the one good series against MTL though, so that’s something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad