Oilers 2024-2025 Schedule

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oilers88

Jun 19, 2011
I didn't see a thread about this anywhere, apologies if this is a repeat. The NHL has released their schedule, and the Oilers quietly posted it on their website:

Highlights include:

-We play on 21/25 possible Saturday's during the season. I think it is safe to say we're going to get a lot of nationally televised games this year.
-We open the season at home against Winnipeg. 6 of our first 8 are home games, which hopefully helps us get off to a quick start.
-Our first game in Utah is November 29.
- We have a 5 game roadtrip out east coming out of the 4 nations tournament. That's our longest roadtrip of the year.
-We have a pretty easy schedule in April to finish the season. Our of 9 total games, 3 are against the Sharks and one is against Anaheim. Other games are Vegas, LA x2, St. Louis and Winnipeg.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Looks like a pretty good schedule, have a partner now so I'll be fighting for the Chi, Utah (NYE) Rangers, Avs and Flames (Sat).

Reactions: oilers'72

Oilers88

Jun 19, 2011
play the Flames and Nucks only 3 times each this year...odd

1719970899437.png

I think they just randomly alternate which divisional rivals you play 4 vs 3 games against every year. I'm pretty sure we played 4 against Calgary and Vancouver the last couple of years, so it's probably just their turn in the rotation.

Trizent

Mar 4, 2005
Oil Country
I didn't see a thread about this anywhere, apologies if this is a repeat. The NHL has released their schedule, and the Oilers quietly posted it on their website:

Highlights include:

-We play on 21/25 possible Saturday's during the season. I think it is safe to say we're going to get a lot of nationally televised games this year.

22 National games, same as always with the 12-year deal with Rogers. 18 on SportsNet, 4 on Amazon Prime exclusively.

Last year around 30 regional games were "bumped" up to national. I would expect the same in 24-25. FYI Flames had around the same number of regionals bumped up to national.

Reactions: oilers'72

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
That is a METRIC f*** TON of home games in December.

Should make for an interesting this month since this team is usually absolute dogwater in December/January.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Not sure why we have to go to SJ for a solo game to end the season. Could have just scheduled it the week before when we were on our extended Cali trip.

cantthinkofone

Mar 10, 2017
So excited after seeing this schedule. 26 home games fall on my days off. The first 4 home games fall of my week off with the battle of alberta on my birthday. I have always wanted to go to Florida for 2 games. This year they fall on my days off. We are looking for plane tickets already. I'm still riding the high from playoffs.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Way too many Saturday gsmes which means nails on a chalkboard Singh. Def will be watching the other team announcers a lot this year.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
So there are apparently 4 games on Prime only this year. Which means you can't watch them on regular cable. I have Prime, so it doesn't affect me much, but I still hate it. It's a bunch of bullshit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad