GDT: oilering

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Gutsy, gutsy win after getting goalied in St. Louis. We might not actually be falling off much from our past seasons, fingers crossed. The new guys have looked really good, especially Ghost to start the year, but every one of our additions have fit in well.

Reactions: cptjeff

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I cannot believe we won this game!!!
IMG_9498.gif

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
What an amazing overtime! Necas is proving he’s worth the price of admission, but he’s done it before in short bursts. We’re going to need a full season.

That backhand pass through traffic from Ghost to Necas on the winner was ridiculous. Ghost could have a career year with us if he stays healthy. Necas and Ghost 3v3 should scare anyone. If Aho gets on a roll we should want all games to go to OT.

Svech still looks out of synch and it’s going to be his turn to shine here at some point.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
What an amazing overtime! Necas is proving he’s worth the price of admission, but he’s done it before in short bursts. We’re going to need a full season.

That backhand pass through traffic from Ghost to Necas on the winner was ridiculous. Ghost could have a career year with us if he stays healthy. Necas and Ghost 3v3 should scare anyone. If Aho gets on a roll we should want all games to go to OT.

Svech still looks out of synch and it’s going to be his turn to shine here at some point.
This is a big reason I’ve always assumed the drop off in regular season points isnt going to be as drastic as some people think. They are going to play to ties more and unleash the hell that is Necas and Aho on the opponent. Ghost adds an element I didn’t even consider Rod would use with them.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
This is a big reason I’ve always assumed the drop off in regular season points isnt going to be as drastic as some people think. They are going to play to ties more and unleash the hell that is Necas and Aho on the opponent. Ghost adds an element I didn’t even consider Rod would use with them.
I love that he’s putting Ghost there instead of Slavin. Pretty un-Rod like.

Your description is appropriate….

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad