GDT: oilering

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I hate that this was one of the earlier games on this road trip and I still woke up feeling absolutely wrecked.

I might be "monkey paw"ing it, but no more OT until they return to the correct time zone please.

Reactions: Tryamw

gooseygoose

Jan 14, 2024
Now, how much faster do we win that OT if they stop putting Staal out there.
I had the same thought but as a mcdavid line matchup it makes some sense to just tire them out before putting out scorers no? Be a little more cautious ? Even aho in post game interview was saying he was much more concerned w defensive plays in ot than he normally is w mcdavid out there

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
What an amazing overtime! Necas is proving he’s worth the price of admission, but he’s done it before in short bursts. We’re going to need a full season.

That backhand pass through traffic from Ghost to Necas on the winner was ridiculous. Ghost could have a career year with us if he stays healthy. Necas and Ghost 3v3 should scare anyone. If Aho gets on a roll we should want all games to go to OT.

Svech still looks out of synch and it’s going to be his turn to shine here at some point.
Of course Necas is gonna pop off. This ain't no contract year!

Stars:
Andersen
Aho
Robinson / Nachos
Stickpuckers 3 stars:
Nachos
Ghost
Orlov

• Wow
Reactions: Tryamw

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
stopping by to say i enjoyed this game a lot

Aho killed a man
1729686789269.png

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Glad to see the boys pulled off the W because the first half of that game was pretty tough to watch. Also glad Freddie settled into Steady Freddie for the game.

Seems like Ghost has honestly been our best player and most consistent through the first 5 games. 3rd line has been causing chaos, but as expected, not tons of goals. Our top lines have had decent individual efforts but overall been very disconnected as lines.

I wouldn't mind seeing if Svech - Aho - Nachos & Roslo - KK - Jarvis have some better chemistry.

Orlov? The guy that got embarrassed in both goals against? I mean, I get it, it's McDavid, he does that, but still...
In all fairness I think Ghost took him out on that first one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad