Official Team Anton GOOD NIGHT, SWEET PRINCE Thread

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
The most likely case is that The Anton respectfully declined a position in the All Star Game to give other lesser players an opportunity to shine.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
So long as he doesn't bolt for Russia because he has been left off the ballot...

I'm sorry for my arrogant outburst, The King Anton shall deal my poor decision making whether it be a loss to Montreal, an injury to a top player on the team or exploding a can of beer into my face the next time I so choose to open a cold beverage. It will be my fault.. I now hide my face in shame. :baghead:

GoCanes2013

May 7, 2009
Raleigh
Anton has decreed the new SunChips bags illegal, as they are the only object in the Universe in the same decibel range as an Anton booster club singing his praises.

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
I just cast my vote for majestic leader Anton to play against mere mortals in the all star game. For some reason I had to write in his name as well as the name of his son Jeffrey Skinner :shakehead

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
I get angry when the Anton is questioned, but I have to remember that those who question his greatness will be judged fairly by the Anton when their time is come.

Dutch Oven

Nov 21, 2007
NC
24ywlsi.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad