OT: Official Sports Media Thread XII: Sophia Jurksztowicz Taking Temporary Leave Of Absence From Bruins Broadcasts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

Mornings
Toucher & Hardy: 16.6
Greg Hill Show: 11.9
Rich: 1.8

Mid-Day
Zo & Beetle: 12.9
Gresh & Fauria: 2.4

Afternoon
Felger & Mazz: 14.8
Mego & Jones: 1.2

How long until ZLX pulls the plug on Rich and WEEI just has Greg Hill in the morning and then music the rest of the day?

That Mego and Jones number continues to seem impossible.

I'm really shocked by Rich's number. I figured that show would need a year or two to really make an impact, but I expected it to be decent from the outset.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Yeah I’m overly critical of broadcasters (a pompous habit to which I cannot place an origin), but Sophia is fantastic. As has been said, she takes an otherwise rigid and forgettable broadcast and makes the absolute best of it.

Hope she comes back stronger than ever.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
At this point I never listen before 2pm.

A segment or two of F&M is plenty on the drive home.
Mazz's Tiers is a must listen.

Other than that, it's SXM Octane, NHL Network Radio, Mad Dog Russo, Politics, or just Apple Music.

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
At this point I never listen before 2pm.

A segment or two of F&M is plenty on the drive home.
Mazz's Tiers is a must listen.

Other than that, it's SXM Octane, NHL Network Radio, Mad Dog Russo, Politics, or just Apple Music.
I have little reason to click away from Pandora or Spotify. It's all tailored to me and the ad breaks are very short.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad