OT: Official Spittin Chiclets Thread

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if i were in his shoes. With that kind of money to throw around, why not?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if i were in his shoes. With that kind of money to throw around, why not?
They call lottery tickets a "Stupid Tax" for a reason. Haha. Yandle having scratch offs in his Bentley is VERY white trash. Haha. And I LOVE it.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
When Yandle was first starting out in the league he would sit at autograph tables at fan events and give you this grizzly look as if he was saying “Why am I here??”

Little we knew there was a real HOF jokester under that glare.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I second that the Mackinnon interview was great. He seems like a good, relatable guy.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Interview today was great. Kangaroo court for Paul "Sand-Bagger" Bissonnette was hilarious.
Honestly thought that dragged on quite a bit. Whitney is just being over dramatic and I think Biz was being humble when he initially capped his handicap higher. Even RA chimed in like ok guys, thats enough.

rt

May 13, 2004
MacKinnon with a shocking amount of vulnerability. Very self reflective guy. Even understands and is embarrassed by his temper. Did not expect him to be interesting.

Ryan Whitney should start a second podcast about golf. I don’t give a shit about his personal, amateur golf life. 50% of the words he speaks on his hockey podcast are about his golf hobby.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Well, it is the off season and most of the time it's entertaining but definitely dragged on today. At least he usually warns the listeners to fast-forward before hand lol.

Reactions: rt

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Well, it is the off season and most of the time it's entertaining but definitely dragged on today. At least he usually warns the listeners to fast-forward before hand lol.
Some of the other podcasts Barstool produces break down the whole podcast in the details telling you when the interview starts. It'd be very enjoyable if they'd do that so I could just listen to the interviews.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
No blender, just pink lemonade and a couple shots of vodka on the rocks. They're releasing a bottled form of it next month. Hopefully it comes to Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawson of Anarchy

rt

May 13, 2004
It’s just going to be pink lemonade flavored vodka though. It’s not premixed. So maybe seltzer or tonic as a mixer. Don’t think I’d want flavored vodka on the rocks without a mixer.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Yeah I'm wondering how it's gonna taste. I think they said the alcohol % is going to be lower than just straight vodka also.

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
Yeah I'm wondering how it's gonna taste. I think they said the alcohol % is going to be lower than just straight vodka also.
Yeah, I think they said 30% which puts it in an odd spot - not really something you want straight and kind of weak to mix it. That's why I was thinking frozen pink Whitneys from the blender.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Jaxm2Wd.jpg

Reactions: Lawson of Anarchy

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'm a vodka guy and I drink tons of lemonade. I usually prefer vodka and pineapple juice (coconut flavored vodka if I can get it) but I might have to try this with a fresh lemon wedge. I just got a Kabuki email advertisement for their new hard lemonade. I think the vodka gods are sending me a message that it's time to go out for a drink.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'm cursed when it comes to drinking. I like fruity drinks that taste good. Since I'm single and usually out with a buddy, I have to try to "man them up" as much as possible, cuz, you know, don't want to send the wrong signals. No umbrellas or fruit around the rim and no girlie looking glasses. I can't do just straight alcohol and I rarely drink beer anymore because I like to get a buzz without filling up on liquid before my food arrives. Occasionally I'll get a bartender that likes to be funny so when I ask them to alter the drink a bit so it doesn't look so girlie they throw in a skewer of fruit and put it in a big martini glass. That's always fun...not.

rt

May 13, 2004
I'm cursed when it comes to drinking. I like fruity drinks that taste good. Since I'm single and usually out with a buddy, I have to try to "man them up" as much as possible, cuz, you know, don't want to send the wrong signals. No umbrellas or fruit around the rim and no girlie looking glasses. I can't do just straight alcohol and I rarely drink beer anymore because I like to get a buzz without filling up on liquid before my food arrives. Occasionally I'll get a bartender that likes to be funny so when I ask them to alter the drink a bit so it doesn't look so girlie they throw in a skewer of fruit and put it in a big martini glass. That's always fun...not.
Why not just a G&T? Always makes me think of a tropical drink without being one.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad