• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
On the plus side, the ESPN+ stream is close enough to the TV feed that I can actually watch the GDT without spoiling myself.

You can watch it on ESPN+ I was told that if it's on ESPN it's not on ESPN+. I have ESPN+ and haven't been able to find the games.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Sometimes I wonder if Rangers fans have actually watched this team all year. There is a reason why they won 55 games and have not had a long losing streak all season. Lose 2 games and everyone and their mother claims they are done. I mean a week ago, Carolina was done. No way they were coming back from those 2 crushing OT losses. Sorry, but what happened in games 2 and 3 is meaningless once the puck drops for game 4 from the player's perspective. What happened in game 5 is meaningless for game 6.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I have a confession to make. I acted in person exactly how you'd expect, lol. I turned the game off at their first goal (I was so pissed I was planning on missing this game from the start but turned it on out of hope). I was following on my phone and was cursing this team out and worse than that. If you guys want me to get my just desserts I got it by missing the comeback. That was the most shocking win I can remember and I missed it due to a mix of anger and fear. Oh well, I guess that's a lesson for me. I still don't know how to feel right now.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I had a miserable day at work and was just irate at what was happening in this game double as a result.
I was irate, was cursing like a drunk truck driver in front of my kid (not so proud of that lol), from her office my wife thought I was pissed at him until she checked the score and realized the source of my anger. Poor kid went to sleep 3-1 assuming it’s going 7.

But I didn’t stop watching. The two posts hit behind Igor inflamed me even further, but I kept going until Kreider willed us into it. That’s what sports is about, the amazing lows redeemed by even higher heights, you need to learn to be pissed but stick with it.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
This team is so petty and I love it.

Screenshot_20240516_231459_Spotify.jpg

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Boys, I'm still in disbelief

Was growing out the playoff beard. Decided to shave it this morning after the losses in Games 4 and 5. Broke a cardinal sin, but gut said to do it.

So now we know the only reason they won was because I shaved. Definitely not because of Christopher James Kreider. Impossible!
No no no. I ate 2 pickles after the 2nd. I usually ate pickles after the first. I know my pickles did it.
LOL

I apologize for doubting this team earlier in the game.

I deserve a spanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad