Pre-Game Talk: Official 2024/25 Pre-Season free for all

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

Wow Brady has a tan, the worst part of garbage bag day the last few years is seeing him being sad but also super pasty white and no sun on his skin, makes it extra depressing.

Brady looks like Tom Brady in this photo

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
1000001601.gif

1000001603.gif

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
When did he have surgery?

What was the recovery timeline?

I hope he's cleared for contact so he comes to camp as just one of the boys and not in a yellow jersey where no one can touch him.
Surgery was early march, normal time frame is 4-6 month recovery, we're at about 5 and a half months,

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
When did he have surgery?

What was the recovery timeline?

I hope he's cleared for contact so he comes to camp as just one of the boys and not in a yellow jersey where no one can touch him.
Early March

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Ok so by mid September would be over 6 months and in theory he SHOULD be ready to go for camp like everyone else and not alone doing his own program like last year?

Any word on what he's cleared for? Just skating? Non contact? Full practice? Games?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Ok so by mid September would be over 6 months and in theory he SHOULD be ready to go for camp like everyone else and not alone doing his own program like last year?

Any word on what he's cleared for? Just skating? Non contact? Full practice? Games?
I doubt any of us know what he’s cleared for. Other than he’s on the ice with Chucky and Chabby.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I doubt any of us know what he’s cleared for. Other than he’s on the ice with Chucky and Chabby.

You would think that would be the exact type of question a reporter who's out at the arena would ask, no?

I feel like we don't have good sports journalist or reporters in this town. All the obvious questions never get asked lol

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
You would think that would be the exact type of question a reporter who's out at the arena would ask, no?

I feel like we don't have good sports journalist or reporters in this town. All the obvious questions never get asked lol
Most of the hockey ones are on holidays, as nothing to cover,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad