HF Habs: Official 2019 Mock Draft (Teams are assigned, starting on the 18th)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

San Jose has an option from the Kane trade: Keep 2019 4th rounder, Give up 2020 3rd (or the reverse)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Feel bad about missing all these picks, I'll try to avoid missing any more. Haven't been getting online as much as I could and as much as I like to, my bad entirely. I'll take MacDonald I guess, won't happen again (guess I did say that last time, though).

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Feel bad about missing all these picks, I'll try to avoid missing any more. Haven't been getting online as much as I could and as much as I like to, my bad entirely. I'll take MacDonald I guess, won't happen again (guess I did say that last time, though).
You can change your pick but don't be afraid to send a list :)

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Send me a roigh list man, Im mostly always on.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
That's okay fam, don't beat yourself over it, nobody is hurting or anything. We all have to work, that's just how it is.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I think I'm fine without sending a list- I honestly could have popped on and picked all day today and just didn't think of it since I was out with friends. My fault entirely, but it's not like I wasn't available or anything.

If possible though, I'd like to switch my pick to Yevgeni Oksentyuk.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
With the 142nd pick in the 2019 Draft, the Dallas Stars select forward Luka Burzan of the Brandon Wheat Kings.

upload_2019-5-3_23-28-9.jpeg

Good motor and a good skater, Luka should have been drafted last year and is showing teams why they made a mistake ignoring him.

MarkovtoSubban

Mar 11, 2009
Toronto
:wings

With pick #143 the Detroit Red Wings select from the Youngstown Phantoms of the USHL C Jack Malone

NEXT_Malone.jpg

GM says"He's a big RH Center who plays a solid 200 ft game. Has taken some big leaps forward this year in terms of generating offence. Heading to a good program at Cornell next year and we'll probably leave him there a few years and let him develop."

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
With the 144th pick, the St-Louis Blues select, fron the Vaxjo Lakers HC of the SHL, forward Filip Cederqvist.
''He played half the season on the big team and did very well for himself. He's got a good frame and a pretty good all around toolbox . Plays a fairly mature game already so we think he can transition to the next level without too much trouble. ''
@zaluty is next for Carolina.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
With the 144th pick, the St-Louis Blues select, fron the Vaxjo Lakers HC of the SHL, forward Filip Cederqvist.
''He played half the season on the big team and did very well for himself. He's got a good frame and a pretty good all around toolbox . Plays a fairly mature game already so we think he can transition to the next level without too much trouble. ''
@zaluty is next for Carolina.

Damn it. I wanted him.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
With their final selection of the draft the Winnipeg Jets are pleased to select from Victoriaville of the QMJHL (C) Mikhail Abramov.

1. 53rd OA: Vladislav Kolyachonok (LD)
2. 115th OA: Reece Newkirk (C)
3. 146th OA: Mikhail Abramov (C)

I like all 3 picks for Winnipeg.

Reactions: Toene

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select the centre Filip Prikryl, of the Saint John Sea Dogs.
Will PM next GM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad