Official 2015 Tank Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
chicken_little_funny-t2.jpg

Bps21*

Enroth .942 save % last three. Buy him a ticket to the rangers and drop him at the bus station.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Yawn. I'm not worried. I believe in the awfulness of this squad. Given the remaining 29 games, we'll be as bad as Edmonton, if not worse. Post deadline I'll be surprised if this squad wins 5 games.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I want them to start losing until the Flyer game next Sunday, I'm spending a bunch to do the "716 Club" and the "Arena Club" and want to see a Flyer beat down.... lol

Thinking of going to the game in Columbus too... it's a wash but the Sabres should lose that one....

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
I think it's been a rather subdued response, actually.

Give it time to build. For a team that looked like it was going to suck this much, did suck this much and continues to suck this much the panic this year about not sucking is some of the most fantastic fan drama this team has seen in years.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
predictable hyperventilating after one win

It hasn't been that bad. The worrisome detail is that Enroth is heating back up again with close to a .950 save % the last 3 games. Last thing we need right now is for him to pull us out a bunch of pointless wins.

ZeroPT*

Well, it's two games now.

All I'm saying is McEichel isn't a sure thing. The arrogance is annoying.

so is coming into the thread with an I told you so mentality after one game. Well, two.
And I know people are going to get mad but, we got outshot again. This team is absolutely awful. It's horrific. Unless prime Hasek is your goalie you won't win games getting outshot double every game. It'll catch up. This team is bad. The numbers say so and especially in this case, the numbers don't lie.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
so is coming into the thread with an I told you so mentality after one game. Well, two.
And I know people are going to get mad but, we got outshot again. This team is absolutely awful. It's horrific. Unless prime Hasek is your goalie you won't win games getting outshot double every game. It'll catch up. This team is bad. The numbers say so and especially in this case, the numbers don't lie.

I don't disagree with you at all. We are the worst team in the league, but the standings don't always reflect that. 50+ games isn't a small sample size, and the Oilers are still right there.

Bps21*

The problem is that....like last season the avs overperformed their possession stats like crazy and ended up with 100 plus points and ahead of a bunch of teams. For us to miss mceicehel we only need to out gain one.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
It's really pretty simple: Don't let Enroth get on a roll again. Play Neuvirth on Sunday night. Then back to Enroth for the Sens game, and then throw Neuvy in for Philly. Just don't let Enroth go on another tear.

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
For us to be neck and neck with Edmonton with less than 30 games left, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that we don't end up in 30th.. If we suck wayyyyyy more than Edmonton, why are they right there with us? Luck/unlucky? Maybe, but we could be just as unlucky down the stretch as we have been the entire season..

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
For us to be neck and neck with Edmonton with less than 30 games left, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that we don't end up in 30th.. If we suck wayyyyyy more than Edmonton, why are they right there with us? Luck/unlucky? Maybe, but we could be just as unlucky down the stretch as we have been the entire season..

If Edmonton gets healthy, we're fine. If Hall keeps missing games with a nagging injury, and Pouliot continues to be out with an undisclosed injury, then we're in some trouble. Otherwise, no worries. Edmonton with a full roster is much better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad