Official 2013-2014 Trippisms Thread

Guy

Feb 14, 2008
Currently on the new live Storm Surge feature on the Canes site, just started off with a nice "history of the morning skate". He's rounding in to form already.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Looking forward to a good season from Tripp.

My expectations for the season are multiple Trippisms per game and no concussions but since it's the Hurricanes the other way around is more likely.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Don't forget to play this every game for luck

Tripp-Bingo.png

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
"And that's where Ron Francis first noticed Gerbe, playing college hockey"

Sharp eye that Francis, bird dogging the hobey baker finalist star player for the unknown boston college program. Probably noticed him while looking for the next Babin.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
The only year I enjoyed commentating to the point of noticing I was enjoying it was the year the two of them were together for the whale.

"Tweek tweek, twiddle twiddle, Montreal has a goalie with a hole in the middle"

"He's a little baby brahma bull out there"

"Johnny, that's a face full of Sherwood. That's no fun."

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
"He's a bit of a riverboat gambler..."

On Anton attempting to play the puck behind the net without help from the defense.

golfpro827

Jun 30, 2013
Raleigh, NC
"They brought in Khubodin this year and that puts Peters as your 3. That's depth you didn't have last year."

More depth because last year Peters was the 3 and this year he's the 3. Huge depth improvement.

Frank Booth239*

He's such a classic sycophant. I can't wait until the day where he finally melts down and loses his mind on the air.

:sarcasm:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Least favorite crutch phrase: "Boy oh boy, that's a heckuva ______."

I will say, I've noticed far less Elmer Fudding so far this year. Maybe he finally got the professional help he's needed for more than 10 years...

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
John is obviously fantastic. Tripp perpetuates Carolina Hurricanes fan base losing mentality and acceptance of it.

IM most humble O.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad