OT: Off-Topic Thread-With each New Year.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
It's been a relatively uneven show this season, especially when compared to last year. I think the last few episodes have been better though, and last night's was really well done, IMO. As there are only 2 shows left this season, it will be very interesting how they tie it all up. Doesn't seem like there's enough time, tbh, so the last two shows should be fast paced.
I wish they skipped the first four episodes and started the season during one the last two. It also helps that Colin Farrell got rid of that mustache. ;) But agree with mikelvl on Vince Vaughn, brutal. He doesn't hold my attention during his scenes. The other main characters are what make the show for me. Can't wait to see how it all turns out at the end.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I wish they skipped the first four episodes and started the season during one the last two. It also helps that Colin Farrell got rid of that mustache. ;) But agree with mikelvl on Vince Vaughn, brutal. He doesn't hold my attention during his scenes. The other main characters are what make the show for me. Can't wait to see how it all turns out at the end.

See, aside from a couple of really bad lines (blue balls for your heart, and papier-mache), I've liked Vaughn so far. The scene where his guys rear ended and then maced the other guy and he came to the guys aid, only to basically threaten him was really good, IMO, but on the whole it's been an up and down show week to week. The way you feel about Vaughn is how I feel about Taylor Kitsch. I think he's been boring to flat out terrible most episodes. Tough too because he was great in Friday Night Lights. Hopefully they tie it all together in the last two hours though. Running out of ramp before it's done is never good.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
HI everyone. I wish I had more to add, but I'm not going on a Maine vacation (or any vacation to speak of), I don't watch True Detective, and I live in an apartment building so vermin aren't an issue for me.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
HI everyone. I wish I had more to add, but I'm not going on a Maine vacation (or any vacation to speak of), I don't watch True Detective, and I live in an apartment building so vermin aren't an issue for me.

Except for the dozen or so gerbils you have, but that's another story...:naughty:

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

elevator

that is all....

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I'm going to the chiropractor for the first time on Tuesday and while I'm excited, I'm a bit nervous as well as skeptical. For those who have gone to one, what can I expect?

I'm going for my hips and shoulders.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I'm going to the chiropractor for the first time on Tuesday and while I'm excited, I'm a bit nervous as well as skeptical. For those who have gone to one, what can I expect?

I went many moons ago after a motorcycle accident. My back was messed up. Out of alignment and muscles that were in spasm because of it.

Expect your body to make sounds you didnt think possible . Like cracking your knuckles times 10. No pain though.

It did provide some relief in tandem with PT.

Good luck.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

If he/she says:

1) Don't mind the webcam, it's for training purposes only.

2) Please disrobe completely, then put on this bikini.

3) Gets out a bottle of massage oil

Don't walk..run to the nearest exit.

:laugh:

Seriously, I know people that have gone (never myself), some swear by them and some consider them quacks. So basically, I have not helped you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad