OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
My friends who are engaged recently bought a house. They are doing renovations before moving in.

Yesterday I helped them pull up all the tile in their new kitchen. Didn't engage my core. Back hurts like **** today. :(

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I saw those pictures on Facebook. I lol'd.

Made the poor decision to work out when I woke up because I thought we were just rolling carpet. Little did I know that I would be wrecking a tile floor with a hammer and a shovel as well.

Arm day indeed...

CraigsList

RIP #13
Apr 22, 2014
USA
My flight has delayed 2 and a half hours. Finally boarding from Charlotte to Atlanta, but I am going to miss my Atlanta to Phoenix flight.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
don't know about party, never been there before but i guess so

either way it's a hood, yo
Atlanta is renowned for their nightlife. The club scene there is second to none. The party scene was so big that Atlanta became a spring break destination where they hosted the annual week long street party known as Freaknik until it got too big (drew more than 250,000 people in each year from 94-96) and citizens of Atlanta finally had too much and forced the Mayor/police to crackdown on the public partying. In 2010 city counsel made it illegal to hold Freaknik related events because despite the crackdowns it was still out of control.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Also if I were to go to Atlanta, I would do so in the last week of January and go to the Honda Battle of the Bands.

How about a little Thuggish, Ruggish Bone?

CraigsList

RIP #13
Apr 22, 2014
USA
That's what I thought, I was certain you were 18-20. Which made Stew's comment even funnier to me :laugh:

I had a puzzled look when I read it :laugh:.

And believe me, that flight attendant would be fired if she offered me a drink like that. I don't look 20, I look like I'm 16, 17 :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad