GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
cant complain too much this offseason
Defense has potential to be good, maybe a slight regression at worst. That Forsling signing is so damn good cause it basically saved us from truly plummeting at the blueline.

Top core remains.

4th line losses were replaced with decent findings

Reino and Lundell signed long term for great deals (lundy a bit more than i wanted short term but long term itll be great). Expecting a regression from Reino but a good breakout from lundell

PK will prob take a hit, Stenny was great, hopefully Nosek can fill that role as good. The pk straight up saved us these playoffs with our powerplay being anemic.

Lost Tank, while not the monster he was before he added some really nice depth and that 3rd line was lethal with him on it. Only loss with no replacement

Stolarz was an excellent backup, even stole a few games. i really hope Knight shines this season, or judge if we play him.

PP i dunno, depends if kompon is still here, was utterly abysmal at times, but who knows maybe with different personnel itll look different.

Pink Panther

Jan 13, 2015
Hollywood
And for only 0.775mil, gotta love it! Same as what his brother got. If he can solidify himself on the 2nd line our bottom 4 D would cost us a total of 5.225mil, that’s insane:

Forsling-Ekblad
Mikkola-Boqvist
Schmidt-Kulikov
BRO-qvist!

Wow you're right we have very little money tied up in the bottom 4 D. Probably still a good candidate to grab a D at the deadline though just looking at that lineup. We'll see...

Let's gooo 👏

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Still room for a token veteran. Clutterbuck?

I would rather give another year to Okposo with this group if Clutterbuck is the best you got…

Maybe give a PTO to Klingberg ? Or even a minimum-contract ? Could be an OEL-experiment !

Pretty happy with Zito’s off-season so far and not sure we need more or should expect more…

Adam Boqvist will surprise you my friend ! ;)

Reactions: Pink Panther

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
How many Boqvist’s do you want?

Zito: MORE! ALL OF THEM! *evil laugh*
1720552086988.png

Officially the 3rd Boqvist on the team

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024🏆
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Verhaghe - Barkov - Reinhart

Rodrigues - Bennett - Thachuk

Lustorainen - Lundell - Entwistle

Boqvist - Nosek - Greer

Forsling - Ekblad
Mikkola - Boqvist
Schmidt - Kulikov

Bobrovsky
Knight

Really solid roster with maybe the best 4th line in the league. This team is so well rounded way to go Zito.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Verhaghe - Barkov - Reinhart

Rodrigues - Bennett - Thachuk

Lustorainen - Lundell - Entwistle

Boqvist - Nosek - Greer

Forsling - Ekblad
Mikkola - Boqvist
Schmidt - Kulikov

Bobrovsky
Knight

Really solid roster with maybe the best 4th line in the league. This team is so well rounded way to go Zito.
There is no way Entwistle is playing over Mackie.

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024🏆
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
There is no way Entwistle is playing over Mackie.

Plenty of grinders played over Mackie last season. He put up 22 goals in the AHL which is fair, but not exactly elite. Also, we have plenty of scorers throughout the lineup, and he's still just 21 and not great in his own end by any means. Don't think he sticks with the club just yet.

Swede93

Sep 14, 2009
Plenty of grinders played over Mackie last season. He put up 22 goals in the AHL which is fair, but not exactly elite. Also, we have plenty of scorers throughout the lineup, and he's still just 21 and not great in his own end by any means. Don't think he sticks with the club just yet.
Would rather hav Jesper on line 3 and Gadjo on #4

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I think he for sure gets a trial in the beginning of the year.

RCGP2

Mar 8, 2018
Entwistle was -29 so I'm not sure if he's any better in his own zone.

I'll be disappointed if Entwistle beats out samo, sourdif and gadjo honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad