GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
U00ntitled.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Felidae and KW

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013

Lmao bullied the f*** out of Levy

That was indeed the last time we bullied him while Stamkos wore a Lightning jersey
I was more annoyed that the Sportsnet feed which is SOLELY CANADIAN was clearly happier for the Panthers winning than ESPN. Part of that is Chris Cuthbert being elite but you don't need to sound like you were told they're shooting your dog if Florida wins lol.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I was more annoyed that the Sportsnet feed which is SOLELY CANADIAN was clearly happier for the Panthers winning than ESPN. Part of that is Chris Cuthbert being elite but you don't need to sound like you were told they're shooting your dog if Florida wins lol.
I actually enjoyed Sean Mcdonough. He got too much heat when he was sick.

Bob Wichuswtfcantspellhishardass name and Ryan Callahan though were cleary pulling for one side. Levy was always against us and Messier is self explanatory.

Ray Ferraro is Ray Ferraro

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
The first ever thing I remember reading in the internet is John Vanbiesbrouck extension with us in 1995 on Yahoo.

I remember we got internet a bit before that and internet came with a paper MAP.
My parents bought a Nokia Data 386 PC in 1990. With software the price of the computer was about the same what a new VW Golf cost. We had a Nokia Data 2400/1200 bit/s modem for Internet and I was able to spend a lot for phone bills. My computer was calling USA and the cost was something like 2 dollars per minute. Phone bill for one month was more than what it normally would be in 10 years or so.

• Haha
Reactions: Mogo

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I was joking about that earlier. His contract is worse than Ekblad's. They'd need to find a way to do double retention through a third party to make it palatable.

I just hope we find a Dman cause I dont know, the East kinda looks conquerable again.

We will see about Toronto's blue line.

Jersey got a goalie so they will improve. Their defense is also looking formidable to be honest.

What has the Rangers done??

Tampa eh. It's up to Vasy...Boston did get a Center finally but eh, idk that Lindholm is a #1

CAROLINA LOOKS FREAKING MID? Chalk this up to knowledge......Orlov is tied for 2nd highest paid on that team? WHAT?!

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Begrudgingly it looks Toronto and Boston have strengthened in the east.

Carolina declined.

Rags about the same.

Tampa I'm not convinced. I think they were right to move on from Stamkos. Hedman has been on a decline. We will see how the new additions work.

New Jersey might finally put something together. They have the pieces.

But yeah, the east looks more conquerable than the west.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad