GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
How about Tony DeAngelo? Offer him league minimum. I know he is a total douche, but resign Okposo and force Tony to live with him :sarcasm:

Or Tyson Barrie (maybe too expensive) or Shattenkirk (too old?). Just don't feel comfortable going in with the prospects, or fully relying on Forsling/Ekblad for PP duty.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
If the Panthers are really that desperate for a RD, get the Rangers to retain 50% on Trouba and then get them to sweeten the pot with some draft capital. I'm sure his wife can find a program down here that will be willing to take her residency.

Not that he's good, but at least he can elbow people and plays right handed.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
efd.jpg

post ONE more old tweet funny man see what happens

RCGP2

Mar 8, 2018
Rasmus Andersson would be ideal, RHD can play PP, great contract. I can't figure out how we can actually meet the price the Flames would want though....

Reactions: violaswallet

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
The first ever thing I remember reading in the internet is John Vanbiesbrouck extension with us in 1995 on Yahoo.

I remember we got internet a bit before that and internet came with a paper MAP.

The first Florida Panthers forum I remember was around 1997-00. Heck I dont even remember the name anymore. Somebody from here was on it too at least Heimy (long gone;( ) Anyone else remember? We left 2002 when it went down and joined HF

I remember one of my user names being "whitney-nieds-bure"

Not off topic at all ;)

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
How about Tony DeAngelo? Offer him league minimum. I know he is a total douche, but resign Okposo and force Tony to live with him :sarcasm:

Or Tyson Barrie (maybe too expensive) or Shattenkirk (too old?). Just don't feel comfortable going in with the prospects, or fully relying on Forsling/Ekblad for PP duty.
I don't think Barrie is too expensive at all. I can't see him getting more than 2-3 M at this point. Shatty was decent with Boston also, another RD option.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I don’t know, I’ve been of the mind that that is why Carolina might be struggling in the playoffs. They have made skill but might not have enough meat and potatoes kind of players.
I agree, meat and potatoes is important. Even the Pens had guys like Hornqvist, Wilson, Cole, Hagelin etc. And I mean Tampa...they definitely had them. Idk why they were mentioned. Colorado had Landy, Nuke, Lehks, JJ, Manson.

Reactions: Ghoste

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad