GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I’m willing to bet Knight starts as the backup and if he doesn’t look like the future then he’s moved and Driedger takes his spot.

I dunno Driedger was pretty rough in Seattle. Can’t imagine he isn’t in the AHL to start

Reactions: Chaos2k7

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Although GM Bill Zito said he has "confidence "in Spencer Knight, he didn't commit to him being the backup next season. Called it a "fluid situation"

Driedger was terrible, injured, AHLer respectively his 3 seasons in Seattle, if you can't commit Knight to the backup job over him, I don't interpret that as a good sign for where he's at.

Reactions: MaWa and Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
"Be patient. Zito will find us cheap RD to play in the top4..."

Don't sign anyone.

"This is why we picked up Bjornfot. That was the plan all along. Can't be paying top4 dough for a top4 dman in situation where the Panthers find themselves in. They gotta proceed with a shoestring budget..."
Relax a bit, it's July 1st

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Relax a bit, it's July 1st
peter-griffin-but-i-want-it-now.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad