GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Not really sure about Walker’s level…

But at that price, he has a Rodrigues-kinda feeling signing, and I’d hope that Bill jump on it !

But it seems it’s gonna be harder than I thought to fit a great lineup next year…

Going with our past top-9 would have been gravy… Still having hopes for Tank ! Make it happen Bill, come on !!

How is Tyson Barrie these days? Is he completely ass now?

As always been too vanilla for me… Great exciting player in his prime though IMO.

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Thought we'd raining with players taking discount to champs - what we got, couple 4th liners? 😅

Well, I trust in Zito. There's plenty of time.

Reactions: scholl

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Verhaeghe will sign a 8 year extension at $8-8.5m AAV.
I think that Bennett walks in 2025 and Lundell plays 2C.
Ekblad and Bob might leave next year too.
Those are definitely options. My point was that while it sucks to see these guys go I understand why the depth players can’t stay and I would understand if Zito decided to trade any/all of Verhaeghe, Bennett, Ekblad, Bob, and Knight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad