GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
We don't have much cap room. Not expecting anything major except a couple bargains on D

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Then elation of yesterday to the crushing defeat of the first 22 mins of free agency. Its nice to be back to Panthers hockey.

???

I'm totally fine with what we're doing in free agency. I'm actually happy.

I don't like either the Montour contract (despite loving the player) or the OEL contract. I like both the Reinhart and Kulikov contracts. It's critically important that Zito stick to his guns and instead of getting caught up in an arms race with morons like Brad Treliving, he signs players who can fit the team's style of play at contracts that keep the cap in good shape.

Remember last off-season when the team brought in guys like Rodrigues and Mikkola and traded Duke for Lorentz? These aren't sexy moves, but they can be winning moves.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
???

I'm totally fine with what we're doing in free agency. I'm actually happy.

I don't like either the Montour contract (despite loving the player) or the OEL contract. I like both the Reinhart and Kulikov contracts. It's critically important that Zito stick to his guns and instead of getting caught up in an arms race with morons like Brad Treliving, he signs players who can fit the team's style of play at contracts that keep the cap in good shape.

Remember last off-season when the team brought in guys like Rodrigues and Mikkola and traded Duke for Lorentz? These aren't sexy moves, but they can be winning moves.
IMG_2817.gif

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
I don't like either the Montour contract (despite loving the player) or the OEL contract. I like both the Reinhart and Kulikov contracts.

Last year Zito had to sign many d-men because Ek and Montour were injured. Now the situation is different and he can let players like Balinskis to grow. That being said I thought that OEL stays when Montour walks. I think that OEL:s paper is too long and maybe Zito finds or younger d-man for or signs someone for just one year or so. Sean Walker doesn't sound like that player. He never scored a lot of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad