GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Haven't caught up on our prospect pool the last two years. Do we have any prospects ready to come up to replace some UFA's that are leaving? Or is our prospect pool empty

It's pretty bare. Got some good young forwards like Samoskevich, Sourdif that can be depth guys, but no high-end talent. Defense is pretty thin, maybe Benning is our only real prospect at RD, then got some good depth free agent signings at LD.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
so far lookin like
swaggy-barkov-reino
erod-bennett-chucky
eetu-lundell-samo
? - ? - Gadjo

Forsling-Brooks Koepka
Mikkola - Mahura
Ballinskis - Kuli

Bob
Knight

Wonder if tank takes a home discount to finish his career off, im still pretty high on him

If Tommy isn't coming back then Zito has to trade for a righty center. I'd trade Ekblad for Cody Glass.
Sign Hakanpaa and Roy. :dunno:

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Lockwood looked passable on the 4th line too
forgot about him, he was decent early in the season

If Tommy isn't coming back then Zito has to trade for a righty center. I'd trade Ekblad for Cody Glass.
Sign Hakanpaa and Roy. :dunno:
i hope he comes back but i feel like hell be lookin for a pay increase we cant tax

Reactions: Chaos2k7

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Montour and OEL walking, and Kulikov signing a very team friendly contract gives me hope that a deal with Lundell is being worked on as we speak. I loved what Monty and OEL brought to this team, and I will wish them well (even in Toronto), but Zito is correct to prioritize two way forwards if Paul Maurice is going to continue to be the coach here during this window.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
So looks like Stamkos is going to Smashville !

We really broke Bruins and Bolts in back-to-back years… Crazy !!

Feels f***ing awesome… lol

I disagree. The Bruins are still one of the better teams in the East (#2 IMO), and the Bolts got better this off-season. Sergachev was grossly overpaid and Guentzel locked up long term is better than getting a couple more years out of Stamkos.

Nothing against Monty, it'll be very easy to root for him in Seattle, but I am glad the Panthers didn't hand him that contract.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I disagree. The Bruins are still one of the better teams in the East (#2 IMO), and the Bolts got better this off-season. Sergachev was grossly overpaid and Guentzel locked up long term is better than getting a couple more years out of Stamkos.
I am not convinced they are better off, we shall see, but their PP is much less dangerous, older on D, less physical upfront.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

Nothing against Monty, it'll be very easy to root for him in Seattle, but I am glad the Panthers didn't hand him that contract.
Boston will be better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad