GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
OEL going to FA
Odd, guess lookin for one more payday but figured hed chill here

Recall someone saying during the SCF there was disagreement between team and Lombo on his next contract. Sucks.... I think he's worth more than just his points. I get not overpaying for a 4th line guy but he seems like a glue guy to me.
Read that on the fb group, guess it had some merit

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Team's going to look different next season, but this is the painful part of having a GM who doesn't want to hand out contracts that the team will regret later.

Ekblad and Bob back imo

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Recall someone saying during the SCF there was disagreement between team and Lombo on his next contract. Sucks.... I think he's worth more than just his points. I get not overpaying for a 4th line guy but he seems like a glue guy to me.

Also Mo probably doesn't value him as highly as us fans because he didn't utilize him in the playoffs even when he got healthy later on.

Zito better have a plan to cover the loss of physicality and swagger in Lomberg because the other east conf teams aren't resting on their laurels in this regard.

Reactions: pantherbot

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
If the team loses Reinhart, Stenlund and Montour, Zito's going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to replace that ice time.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
My dumpster dive pick for today is Jeff Skinner. Getting paid by Buffalo so I think he'll be looking for a good team on a cheap1 year deal to get some playoff action. Zito loves ex Sabres too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad