O Captain! My Captain!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will be the Kraken Captain in the 2024-25 season?

• Dunn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McCann

• Eberle

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Beniers

• Wright

• Montour

• Stephenson

• Gourde

• What captain

• Total voters

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I think Eberle, because it would give the team 2 years to see if Wright or Beniers are ready.

My "dark horse" is Dunn. If he had signed a 7-8 year deal with us instead of a 4 year one, I think he would have taken the spot. Last season showed how important he is to us. I also like that he leads by example. Despite his skill, he plays tough and takes no shit.

I am not sure if Dunn would accept anything less than a 7 year deal when he is up, and that will put us in a very hard spot. We already have Stephenson and Montour as 2 30 year old's with 7 year deals. I would have Dunn over either of those two but would really come down to Wrights's next deal, and maybe even Catton's.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Also picked Eberle, but considered Larsson who isnt listed. Dont really love any of the candidates tbh, they all seem a little too congenial and I like a decent edge to a captain like a Tkachuk or Marchand.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Also picked Eberle, but considered Larsson who isnt listed. Dont really love any of the candidates tbh, they all seem a little too congenial and I like a decent edge to a captain like a Tkachuk or Marchand.
I think Dunn could be that guy for us. I certainly don't expect Beniers or Wright to be "edge" type of players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad