Proposal: NYR- WPG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
N.Y. RANGERS - Mark Scheifele
Winnepeg - Kappo Kakko , Alexis Lafreniere, Matthew Robinson, Nils Lundkvist, plus 2022 1st round pick. This allows Winnepeg to resign both Dubois and Copp, while stocking up on some talented wingers. The Rangers then could trade Strome and Zac Jones to Arizona for Lawson Crouse, at least I would.
NO, too much too wrong with this to state briefly. No to failed win now excessive overpay.

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
Winnepeg - Kappo Kakko , Alexis Lafreniere, Matthew Robinson, Nils Lundkvist, plus 2022 1st round pick. This allows Winnepeg to resign both Dubois and Copp, while stocking up on some talented wingers. The Rangers then could trade Strome and Zac Jones to Arizona for Lawson Crouse, at least I would.
How much drinking preceded this ridiculous thread?

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
5 1sts for Scheiff is unprecedented, and would be irresponsible

IF Jets "threw in" Perfetti and Lucius,
and NYR didn't include the future 1st,
NYR could still decline

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Don't try to help, Stu....

Reactions: One Winged Angel

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Only if we can get a re-do in the draft after giving up all those players.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
It looks like the fax got cut off for the Winnipeg side of the trade.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Ok. My theory is he’s as Jets fan that joined maybe 10 years ago. After posting for a couple years , he decides to make a username for all teams in order to post lopsided Jets trades as the other team’s fan so he doesn’t look like a homer. This is just his first proposal using the Rangers

A Jets fan that spelled 'Winnipeg' wrong? I don't think this poster is from Manitoba...

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I think he's a real ranger who protects animals and untangles owls from trees in Manitoba and he's named stu.

dumpin

Jul 6, 2010
del_badmeme.jpg

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
This has got to be Hockeys Future's longest planned troll job.

With 8+ years of preparation, I kinda expected more....
8+ years and the best this individual could do is a franchise crippling trade proposal - As if we can't all figure out its actually Jim Benning.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
We can close this one down, if Rangers/Jets fans want to start another Mark S trade thread let’s start again from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad