Confirmed Trade: [NYR/FLA] Dylan McIlrath for Steven Kampfer and conditional 7th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Right side seems kind of loaded now? Who knew you'd get so many righties...

Ekblad
Demers
Petro
Pysyk
McIlrath (although he's in the AHL now, can simply go to the AHL for Florida, right?)

Kanneda

Aug 10, 2014
Madrid
What a joke. They were really anxious to get rid of McIlrath.
We traded Kampfer to Florida btw...

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
Hopefully he gets a chance in Florida. He deserved better in NY, IMO.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Good trade for Panthers, especially seeing what they got for Gudbranson.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Kampfer wanted a chance to play. Now he might have one. Good bottom pairing defenseman when 100% healthy

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Just out of morbid curiosity I wonder what the condition of the pick is. Is it playing a game in the NHL or something like that?

Lundy HOF

May 23, 2016
On my team or not, still think Dylan is an NHL D man. FLA should let him play with Yandle - they were awesome together in NY albeit in a very small sample size.

MarkMessyay11

Jan 12, 2015
NJ
On my team or not, still think Dylan is an NHL D man. FLA should let him play with Yandle - they were awesome together in NY albeit in a very small sample size.

Yeah, agreed. Dylan had a horrible rep on these boards for his draft position and playing style...he'll never live up to the potential that a top 10 pick should, but I do think he is an NHL defenseman right now. He's the type of guy that needs to play every night to maximize his game...AV never gave him a fair shake. Good luck Dylan. :yo:

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
Gotta be the Yandle connection, they were really good together last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad