Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYR] F Alexis Lafreniere signs extension with the Rangers (7 years, $7.45M AAV)

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I mean his goal production clearly got up but his pts total at 5vs5 are comparable to his 2018-2021 production. The difference is on the pp. Last year was a record for him with 44pts.

I'm not debating that but his line has never been as good or effective until he started playing with Trocheck and Laf. Part of that is that Gallant just thought what all of HFNYR thought "play him with any scrub and improve the depth". The iteration last year and this year is one of the best lines in the league and one of the best Rangers lines ever.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
The reality is that if there was no salary cap then NYR, TOR etc. would have a massive advantage and small market teams like Florida would complain that it’s not fair.

Since there is a salary cap, we unfortunately have to listen to Panthers fans pretend like Zito is an amazing GM that can get players to sign below market value.

I suppose they must think it’s a huge coincidence that Yzerman went from being one of the best GMs in Tampa to one of the worst GMs in Detroit :help:
Only morons think Yzerman is one of the worst GMs lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad