PTO: [NYR] F Adam Erne signs PTO with the Rangers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
This guy is the definition of a nothing player lol. He’s not a liability but he contributes nothing except kill time on the clock.

Not hating on him, just an assessment during his time as an Oiler

Reactions: RangersFan1994

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Useless and stopped developing after juniors. Rather get someone who has a chance to get a contract like when Vesey did. I guess if Erne beats out Othmann, Berard, Edstrom for a roster spot, that just shows me, how bad those 3 prospects are right now.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I liked him on the Oilers, He played a role and I had no complaints about his game

This guy is the definition of a nothing player lol. He’s not a liability but he contributes nothing except kill time on the clock.

Not hating on him, just an assessment during his time as an Oiler
I don't know, thats pretty good for a 4th liner. Kind of all you want out of them actually.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I liked him on the Oilers, He played a role and I had no complaints about his game

I don't know, thats pretty good for a 4th liner. Kind of all you want out of them actually.

Dave Hakstol or John Tortorella, is that you?

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
He’ll give you an honest shift. That’s what you can say about Adam Erne. The flashes we seen earlier in his career, never amounted to much else.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
He’ll give you an honest shift. That’s what you can say about Adam Erne. The flashes we seen earlier in his career, never amounted to much else.

Rather have someone give an honest shift with some potential, not a 29 year old 14th forward on a contending team. Useless waste of cap space if signed.

Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad