Speculation: NYR & DET working on Jacob Trouba trade (Brooks)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
I'm really gonna miss Trouba on the Rangers. He is much better than what he gets credit for and a great locker room guy and leader but he is not worth $8m a year. That contract is a bit of an anchor.

"Indeed, a well-placed source has told The Post that GM Chris Drury is working on a deal to send the captain to the Red Wings, a trade that the Michigan native would presumably accept after having played as a freshman for the Wolverines in 2012-13.

We are told the Rangers may retain $2.5 million per year on the two remaining seasons of Trouba’s $8M annual cap charge. That represents 31.25 percent retention that would also be applied to the $12M in salary Trouba has coming over the next two seasons."

Last edited:

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
Trouba on his way out

ross-geller-touch-elbows.gif

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
I'm really gonna miss Trouba on the Rangers. He is much better than what he gets credit for and a great locker room guy and leader but he is not worth $8m a year. That contract is a bit of an anchor.

"Indeed, a well-placed source has told The Post that GM Chris Drury is working on a deal to send the captain to the Red Wings, a trade that the Michigan native would presumably accept after having played as a freshman for the Wolverines in 2012-13.

We are told the Rangers may retain $2.5 million per year on the two remaining seasons of Trouba’s $8M annual cap charge. That represents 31.25 percent retention that would also be applied to the $12M in salary Trouba has coming over the next two seasons."
Wow. Detroit fans will be pi-ss-ed

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009

Unless Copp and to a lesser extent Holl is going back the other way then I’ve officially jumped a ship on the Yzerplan. Has anyone checked on his mental capacity lately?

• Haha
Reactions: MagicMann13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad