Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYR] D Braden Schneider re-signs with the Rangers (2 years, $2.2M AAV)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I think he wouldve considered. Wouldve taken him to UFA at 30 and another opportunity to get another big deal. And when this expires he’s likely getting a 5 or 6 year deal from NYR and will the AAV be > $6mm? Because if he ends up with 6 X $6 on his next deal, it’s the same money as 8 X $5 over those same 8 years
I'm sure he saw how management and the fanbase is treating trouba and was like I really wanna sign an 8 year deal.

3rd pairing RD is between $3-$5m AAV. huge steal
Those aren't RFA's not comparable situations at all. He's coming off his elc he isnt a UFA. If he was he would have got way more.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
I'm sure he saw how management and the fanbase is treating trouba and was like I really wanna sign an 8 year deal.

Those aren't RFA's not comparable situations at all. He's coming off his elc he isnt a UFA. If he was he would have got way more.
Yeah, lets not pretend the rangers wanting to dump a bad contract is unique to them. The lightning forced mcdonagh to waive his full NTC with threat of waiving him and landing him in calgary. The lightning just told stamkos to go scratch his ass and then within the same day signed the top ufa.

So save the bs

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, lets not pretend the rangers wanting to dump a bad contract is unique to them. The lightning forced mcdonagh to waive his full NTC with threat of waiving him and landing him in calgary. The lightning just told stamkos to go scratch his ass and then within the same day signed the top ufa.

So save the bs
Cope more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad