Proposal: NYR & BUF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
Dealing with a player demanding a trade is a pain in the neck.

:clap:(I'm assuming this is an Eichel reference. In which case, I am very impressed. If not, I am proud of myself for making it a reference to Eichel.:neener:)

Sorry, but Quinn is untouchable.

Pass from a Sabres POV.

I'm not sure I feel Quinn is untouchable. I would certainly pass on dealing him for Kravtsov, but he doesn't hold the "untouchable" label for me.

Reactions: itwasaforwardpass

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
:clap:(I'm assuming this is an Eichel reference. In which case, I am very impressed. If not, I am proud of myself for making it a reference to Eichel.:neener:)

Rangers Fans Buy Billboard in Buffalo to Urge Sabres to Trade Jack Eichel

e86b0jzwuaup_va.webp

Reactions: Digable5

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
If he was good enough he'd have made the NYR's team. He's an ahl player wanting to play in the nhl. He has issues.
In my opinion he skill is more of a second line winger or bust. He wasn't making the top 6 in NY with Laf, Kakko, Kreider, Panarin, and he wasn't beating out guys in the bottom 6 who play a heavier game which is where the team direction was heading. I think if he got a shot in somebody's top 6, or even a 3rd line that was more for skill, he'd be just fine in the NHL. It's not like he looks bad. He was one of our better overall players during the last 20 games of the season he played.

Reactions: bernmeister

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Yes, give us your 2018 bust that couldn't make your team.
not a bust. He's 21 with some entitlement issues for not reporting to Hartford.
Drury signed Goodrow, Hunt, and traded for Reaves. The GM pretty much took away any shot for the KID to nab a spot. That is also totally normal for a 21 year old. It's not totally normal for a 21 year old to refuse to go to the minors. If he got a spot, he'd be playing like 10 minutes on the 4th line which ain't great for development.
So bring up all the "bad attitude" arguments you want. We are talking about the former #1 prospect (according to i forget who. McGuirre?) which is nothing to sneeze about. He's not a bust. Just a bit of a butt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad