Proposal: NYR & BUF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
With the Rangers roster being cluttered, they could probably benefit from trading Kravtsov for a prospect that is at least 1 year away. Buffalo on the other hand are dying to field a competitive team. They could probably use NHL ready prospects.

How about this trade?

Rangers trade:

Kravtsov

Sabres trade:

Jack Quinn

Jack missed most of last year due to an injury. The Rangers can afford to take it slow with him.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
With the Rangers roster being cluttered, they could probably benefit from trading Kravtsov for a prospect that is at least 1 year away. Buffalo on the other hand are dying to field a competitive team. They could probably use NHL ready prospects.

How about this trade?

Rangers trade:

Kravtsov

Sabres trade:

Jack Quinn

Jack missed most of last year due to an injury. The Rangers can afford to take it slow with him.

Don't ever change rangers fans. Kravtsov doesn't really check any boxes for the Sabres. Buffalo has oodles of Left shot wingers who can't make a NHL roster.

Reactions: Zach716 and McJedi

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Adams and ownership weigh character very heavily. I don't know that Kravstov has bad character for refusing to play in the AHL. But I could see that preventing Adams from having interest at all, let alone trading Quinn for him.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
What’s the problem?

Kravtsov isn’t a character issue. His issue is that he wants to be in the NHL. If Buffalo can give him an NHL spot. There is no issue going forward.
He is a massive character issue. Bolted for russia last time he got sent down. The guy thinks he is entitled to a spot in the NHL. Imagine future contract negotiations? Yeah, I think Buffalo has enough player character problems to hold them over for quite a while.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Zero chance BUF does that. I'm not super high on either player, but I'd rather have the guy with who is 2 years younger with more time to figure out what you have.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010

How about this trade?

Rangers trade:

Kravtsov

Sabres trade:

Jack Quinn

Yes, give us your 2018 bust that couldn't make your team.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Don't ever change rangers fans. Kravtsov doesn't really check any boxes for the Sabres. Buffalo has oodles of Left shot wingers who can't make a NHL roster.
Obv, he is only not on the roster b'c they are juggling to move Hajek.
It is temporary.

He is a massive character issue. Bolted for russia last time he got sent down. The guy thinks he is entitled to a spot in the NHL. Imagine future contract negotiations? Yeah, I think Buffalo has enough player character problems to hold them over for quite a while.
No character issue.
He's justifiably upset after treatment such as HC Quinn saying he is not a 4th liner, then he gets up and they give him 4th line minutes.

Who among us does not consider it better to be pissed off than pissed on?

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
images

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Obv, he is only not on the roster b'c they are juggling to move Hajek.
It is temporary.

No character issue.
He's justifiably upset after treatment such as HC Quinn saying he is not a 4th liner, then he gets up and they give him 4th line minutes.

Who among us does not consider it better to be pissed off than pissed on?
What did Gallant peg him as, in the minors?

Zahra Starker

Mar 3, 2020
Toronto
What’s the problem?

Kravtsov isn’t a character issue. His issue is that he wants to be in the NHL. If Buffalo can give him an NHL spot. There is no issue going forward.

If he was good enough he'd have made the NYR's team. He's an ahl player wanting to play in the nhl. He has issues.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
lmao no one is "dying" for a guy who scored 4 NHL points and then threw a tantrum and refused to report when told he needed to develop more. f*** right off with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad