Not open for further replies.

Planetov

Nov 18, 2019
IMG_2373.gif

Ignatius

Utah Direwolf
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
I remember this one time when John Tavares did this beautiful looking triple dangle move on Paul Martin in a game of pens versus isles, he didn't score. Shortly afterwards Crosby did and even more impressive similar play and did score.

Linds

Makalder
Jun 20, 2016
Canada
And never win anything

Worst type of post on this board.
Garbage like this proposal is not thread worthy. If you think the pens trade their two generational franchise players near the end of careers after playing for the pens their whole careers.... and I have no horse in this race. I don't like the pens or the leafs

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
I'd do it just to see the Matthews, Marner, Crosby, Malkin, Reilly power play.
Personally I'd remove Marner from that group as can't have 2 noodle shots on that PP. Enough play makers already would be fun to see Crosby and Malkin with finisher Matthews on the PP. Hell add EK to deal and send Marner if were in fantasy land would amazing having a PP of Crosby, Malkin, Matthews, EK and the Zamboni guy for fun.

Jun 27, 2005
Garbage like this proposal is not thread worthy. If you think the pens trade their two generational franchise players near the end of careers after playing for the pens their whole careers.... and I have no horse in this race. I don't like the pens or the leafs
Time and time again we see that same sentiment and the teams get nothing for their aging legends. The return here might not be enough but there comes a time when a team needs to rebuild and the return from Crosby and Malkin (assuming that they are ok with it) would be a great starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad