Proposal: NY Rangers - Chi Blackhawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
That's true partially, he still has a mntc and I'm sure chicago doesn't want any negative pr or a player saying I'm not going . So fleury would have to be completely open and agreeing to this prior to any deal.
That limits chicago options of trade partners alone
Definitely. I'm just saying I can see teams interested and offering up more than what Hawks paid.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Definitely. I'm just saying I can see teams interested and offering up more than what Hawks paid.

I agree with you on that point. MAF save percentage has improved tremendously since king took over , imo if those number stay the same or improve more teams will definitely inquire . I still think it all depends on MAF I get the feeling he won't accept any deal to leave.

DutchNYR

May 6, 2018
He has a pretty bad rep in our locker room. Barley shook hands with Shesty after a win. And I’d feel comfortable with Fluery in case Shesterkin went down at any point of the season. Georgiev is solid but his time in NY is running to a halt. And he’d be much happier getting more time in net in Chicago

My best friend Barley has season tickets and never even told me Shesterkin and he shook hands. Can't believe he did open up to you.

Reactions: One Winged Angel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad