GDT: NY Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN2 and RDS - Two for Tuesday

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Incredible that DJ figured out that putting Tarasenko with better players he'd start to produce. What a gosh darn genius that silly goose is.
called it at training camp

also if you want him to actually stay playing him with ass players won't help

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Well the rule does actually say intentional or deliberate in this particular case, but why should that matter... My point is more about the standard seemingly shifting all the time.
For goalie interference yes... It is called so differently
In simple terms, goalie interference is when an opposing player makes avoidable contact with the goalie, either inside or outside of the crease. The play does not necessarily have to result in a goal scored for the call to be made, as goalie interference can also be assessed as a penalty.
The simple terms definition would seem to be consistent with what was called .. But it is inconsistent granted

Last edited:

IpsoPostFacto

No opinions, just reactions
Dec 17, 2017
commentator beat me to the punch, but Tarasenko did a great thing there; didn't try to force a pass; didn't think he could be goalie cleanly, so puts low on the pads looking for a rebound.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Dont wanna jinx them but they honestly look very good tonight

Heck even transition game looks beautiful. Helps when at least a forward supports close

Reactions: DrEasy

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
opening up like the old Dal-Edm games, bit of a track meet right now. Not sure if coaches happy about that or not

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I didn't realize we skipped the 3rd period and went straight to 3v3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad