GDT: NY Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN2 and RDS - Two for Tuesday

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Aside from a few dumb behind the back passes on the PP's, great period of play overall. Solid forcheck and decent defensive end puck support... WTF can't they do this more often. I hope this comment ages well with a 2nd period looming!

Ya, that was the old goalie blowled over by somebody breaking wind nearby call... Ridiculous!

Turned into the blue paint. looks like he hooked his skate...

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
I want to lay Marc Methot down on the grass on a nice sunny afternoon and make sweet love to Claire Hanna
You are on to something there... not a conspiracy theory when you factor in that Yogi Bear was a HANNA Barbera production... Hmmm....

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
You are on to something there... not a conspiracy theory when you factor in that Yogi Bear was a HANNA Barbera production... Hmmm....
He just looks like a picnic blanket... There is no conspiracy theory.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Turned into the blue paint. looks like he hooked his skate...

What gets me is guys can bowl over a goalie driving the net with no penalty (especially if a goal is scored) but incidental contact as both guys react to a puck getting moved to the other side of the ice is a penalty. Arguably both guys got tripped and the result was breaking up the sens play, Kubalik clearly isnt intentionally tripping the goalie.

Reactions: DrEasy and Cosmix

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
man one year could we pay for an actual solid goalie

Dorion was so bad

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What gets me is guys can bowl over a goalie driving the net with no penalty (especially if a goal is scored) but incidental contact as both guys react to a puck getting moved to the other side of the ice is a penalty. Arguably both guys got tripped and the result was breaking up the sens play, Kubalik clearly isnt intentionally tripping the goalie.
Doesn't have to be intentional... tons of unintentional penalties are called. It was accidental.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad