GDT: NY Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN2 and RDS - Two for Tuesday

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The D pairings worked out.

Zoob led the way in icetime 24:42, Sanderson 23:03

Killing off the 2 man advantage was impactful. NYR are one of the better PP teams in the league.

1st period I thought was a gem. 2nd was wild the back and forth and odd man rushes. 3rd we had the big kill and defended the lead well.

Next up the Leafs.

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
The rangers looked like they wanted to lose. The whole team seemed unimpressive. Are we just that much better than our record says?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Maybe rangers off night? Don’t trust them to sustain. But Ws are nice. Let’s get another
Rangers having an off night is still a good team, we managed the puck well and we're playing as a unit, outside of about 10 mins where we traded chances I really liked our coverage, gap control and back pressure, forecheck was good too and when we dumped it in their zone we did it with a purpose and plan to get it back.

Whether they can sustain it is another question but credit where it's due, that was the most complete game I've seen them play in a while.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I have to be honest, I was sure that at some point tonight I'd complain about the Zbad trade. It didn't even enter my mind til now.

Reactions: Bileur

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Rangers having an off night is still a good team, we managed the puck well and we're playing as a unit, outside of about 10 mins where we traded chances I really liked our coverage, gap control and back pressure, forecheck was good too and when we dumped it in their zone we did it with a purpose and plan to get it back.

Whether they can sustain it is another question but credit where it's due, that was the most complete game I've seen them play in a while.
Played well. Doesn’t mean anything unless we can string a few of those together. Every team in the NHL dominates a few games here and there.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I remember back somewhere around 2009 2010 people were talking about bit coin as an investment ... I was really into the stock market then and was skeptical ... I feel dumb now that I never jumped in. What a life changer that could have been even if I decided to throw a few hundred maybe a thousand bucks at it never expecting to see it again. I mean I went through so many downs on the market over the years .. a thousand bucks would have been almost negligible in several cases.
You would just have another problem to address: what to do with all that money so that you wouldn't ever lose it!

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Played well. Doesn’t mean anything unless we can string a few of those together. Every team in the NHL dominates a few games here and there.
Well, it's got to start somewhere, we beat Seattle and people said it didn't matter until we strong together more wins, now we beat NYR and it don't matter.

Maybe take a moment and enjoy the win, and how they played to get it.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Maybe rangers off night? Don’t trust them to sustain. But Ws are nice. Let’s get another
They turned a corer Saturday night. The march to the playoffs began then.

It's onward and upward from here on out. Even when they announce tomorrow that Chabot has a torn ACL is done for the year it won't matter. Playoffs, baby.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Well, it's got to start somewhere, we beat Seattle and people said it didn't matter until we strong together more wins, now we beat NYR and it don't matter.

Maybe take a moment and enjoy the win, and how they played to get it.
I took a moment to enjoy it lol. A moment. When the buzzer sounded. The game ended a while ago. Now i worry about the Toronto game.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Brady on Trouba reminded me a bit of Crosby on Spezza. Brady doing some great battling. Gotta keep it going
I remember that too. It was the one time that Spezza showed me that he knew what had to be done to defend against a top player and then put in the effort to do so. Too bad he would not do it consistently.

I saw Led Zeppelin live in the summer of 1970!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The rangers looked like they wanted to lose. The whole team seemed unimpressive. Are we just that much better than our record says?

I mean NYR definitely didn't play their best game, but that won't stop Ottawa from acting like the train is right back on the tracks. Listening to the postgame show right now you'd almost forget that we're barely a .500 team with the easiest schedule in the league lol.

Reactions: Alex1234 and Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad