GDT: NY Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN2 and RDS - Two for Tuesday

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Couldn't get in a groove because of shit schedule.
I have never played hockey... But having played other sports competitively, being in a groove is a feeling I remember. An intangible confluence of confidence, synchronicity and execution, both for yourself and the team as a whole. To know that repetition will yield success more often than not. The players have mentioned it, the media has as well. It's impossible to fully discount in any team sport.

Reactions: swiftwin

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Norris is about to go on a run. So nice to have Stu and Norris down the middle. Cant wait to see Pinto slot in

Reactions: OD99 and Cosmix

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Norris is about to go on a run. So nice to have Stu and Norris down the middle. Cant wait to see Pinto slot in
Too bad Greig got that high ankle sprain, he was really going before hand. Pinto probably won't look like Pinto till close to the end of the year.

Reactions: DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Plays like that among many that make me think that they just don’t practice at a high intensity. Like. Just sauntering around

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad