Trade: [NY/MIN/CHA] Karl-Anthony Towns to NY, Julius Randle/Donte DiVincenzo/DET 1st to MIN, DaQuan Jeffries/picks to CHA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
1727490772742.gif

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Have to see what Minnesota gets back but this looks like a really bad move

Edit: Randle, Donte DiVincenzo and for some reason a first round pick from the Pistons (heavily protected but still why?)

Bad deal imo. Just after KAT and Gobert started to gel too.

Last edited:

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
This is a straight-up salary dump for the Wolves. Owner trying to sell the Wolves didn't want all these salary commitments.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I’m not a KAT guy but I like Randle even less so I don’t get it. Wolves now have two non-shooting bigs and one of them is a ball stopper, which seems like a terrible fit next to Ant. What a bizarre move.

Donte should be a nice addition though and will give them a nice boost. I’d also start Naz over Randle.

Knicks don’t need KAT to be the guy or even the second best player on the team. You put him next to Robinson at the 4 or start him at the 5 surrounded by defensive guys like OG and Bridges and it could work. Like I said, I’m not a fan and don’t expect him to come through when it matters but on paper the fit makes sense.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
just when the wolves finally had something good going

i know this is purely a money saving move, but they really couldn't do better than randle as the centerpiece? can't see him and edwards complimenting one another at all

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Randle's relationship was rocky in NY. He doesnt have a personality for that city. And he is just a cancer of a teammate.
I wouldnt want that clown on my team
Getting into with Quickly
Getting into it with fournier
Getting into it with Barrett
Getting into it with Brunson
These are all his teammates and in all these situations they either trying to calm him down and shake his hand

telling fans to GFY when he has a bad game, all these cryptic backhanded social media posts about the fans

seems great for NY.

Edwards and Randle, that is gonna be like rubbing two magnets together.
Don’t understand why Minny would want Randle.

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I feel for Towns because the fans are gonna shred him in NY if he doesn't play well in the playoffs, and he's genuinely one of the best human beings in the NBA. He's a momma's boy softie, so hopefully not having to be "the guy" in NY goes well for him.

I think this is incredibly stupid for Minnesota. Gobert and Randle is like trying to shove a square peg into a round hole. That's never going to work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad