WWE: NXT on the CW: Are You Ready?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I'm not feeling Roxanne's title reign now. To me, it's falling flat. But with Guilia, Vaquer and now DELTA in NXT, Perez is likely losing the belt soon, which opens the door for her main roster debut. I don't see adding Jade does anything to be honest, other than to give Roxanne's a reason to simply walk out on Jade (after Perez's loses the belt) and leave her to fight Guilia, Vaquer and DELTA on her own.

nhlanon1

Oct 15, 2023
I wasn't a big fan of the show. The main wasn't good as expected and they did not go all out for it. I'm just glad Page is done as champ. I'm not a big Giulia fan and I don't think she's going to work out that well (same with Vaquer). Cora helping out Perez didn't make much sense either. Wes/Wentz was better than their last match. Jaida and Lola's tag match made sense but wasn't going to be great.

NXT's just not in a good spot now. They spent too long on the Trick/Melo/Ija saga then Melo and ilja go drafted. They have too many people and the roster keeps getting bigger and bigger. They basically need to create a 2nd NXT at this point. The women have potential to rival AJW's '86 class as the best women's class ever but at this rate, it will be 2027 before they even get on the show regularly. The men aren't looking as promising and people like OTM, Hank and Tank, Myles Borne, Dupont/Igwe, Keanu Carter, Javier Bernal and others are also probably waiting for chances that won't come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad