Post-Game Talk: Nurse Skinned the Oilers

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Driving in the morning listening to 1440. Spector and bunch of guys all whining about fans and mocking fans for blaming Nurse and Ceci for anything. One guy says he refuses to go to games because fans are meanies.

Driving and listening to Lowtide around lunch. All about how bad Nurse and Ceci have been with loads of stats to back it up, lol. Thanks Lowetide.
Lowetides a gem.

The worst is Oilers Nation guys imo. Spouting their BS about how “they don’t know if Ceci can be upgrade, is Walker an upgrade?” Based on not even watching Walker play. And dismissing any stats that showed Walker was better. If you’re going be a hockey “analyst” at least watch the player before you open your mouth or atleast consider the analytics.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
If Drai's hurting, I wonder if the plan should be looping back to McDrai. Especially with Vancouver more or less double teaming each when they're on the ice and daring their linemates to drive the play.

Something like...

McDrai-Hyman
RNH-Henrique-Kane
Janmark-McLeod-Foegele
Holloway-Carrick-Perry

Where you occasionally give one of McDrai a shift beteen Holloway and Perry to mix up the matchups (à la Kostin and Yams last year)

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
This loss was only because of what I was afraid of. They beat themselves.
Fully engaged and firing I don't think Van can win. But when the play let's off.... we look like shit. And way way way too often.
This core still seems to lack maturity which is crazy at this point....We will see what they are made of now, if they can finally turn a corner?

Reactions: RegDunlop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad