Numerous NHL players to play against KHL All Stars July 20th.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Hopefully we are sooner to the NHL and many others pretending Russian hockey doesn't exist and somehow every player, coach, and fan of Russian hockey is complicit for the actions of their leader.
No everyone knows about russian hockey, this sounds like playing the victim card and it's not like the NHL doesn't have russians.

Frankly given the bigger context your comment is......people can fill in their own word as I'm baffled really.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
What team will Putin suit up for? He seems to love inserting himself into these contests and I can't see this event taking place in the motherland without him squeezing some propaganda out of it.
Hopefully not, could be a really cool display of highly skilled Russian hockey.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin

Here is the list so far:

View attachment 894902
1721232625491.png

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
What team will Putin suit up for? He seems to love inserting himself into these contests and I can't see this event taking place in the motherland without him squeezing some propaganda out of it.
Hopefully not, could be a really cool display of highly skilled Russian hockey.
Relax and take your shirt off.........ya we don't need to see that do we.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
No everyone knows about russian hockey, this sounds like playing the victim card and it's not like the NHL doesn't have russians.

Frankly given the bigger context your comment is......people can fill in their own word as I'm baffled really.

Lol playing the victim? I'm not Russian and have no connection to the country.

Frankly given you response....you should have a blue and yellow flag and people can fill in their own.

Rationalizing hating an entire group of people has become very easy for folks like you.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Lol playing the victim? I'm not Russian and have no connection to the country.

I'm talking about your comments on how they read.
Frankly given you response....you should have a blue and yellow flag and people can fill in their own.
If one is to make a binary choice then blue and yellow is the clear one to support yes.

Rationalizing hating an entire group of people has become very easy for folks like you.
I don't hate anyone and value the human flag more than nationalistic imperialistic tendencies as do most people.

Frankly your post is doubling down on the first one here.

Maybe read the news and understand what's going on in that part of the world?

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
Will Kravtsov be on the 1st or 2nd line @EdJovanovski ??
When Kravtsov steps on the ice the rest of the players will step off for a showcase and ultimate respect of Mr.Kravtsov's generational skillset (having players on the ice just wastes everybody's time as there's no stopping him anyways)

• Haha
Reactions: pld459666

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad