GDT: NUCKS n ducks SUNDAY March 3, FIVE pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
How many more messages do we need, because this is not remotely the same team I’ve been watching majority of the year.

I don’t want to be negative but this is getting kind of annoying.

We should be absolutely destroying Anaheim, we’re trying to ramp up for the playoffs here

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
How many more messages do we need, because this is not remotely the same team I’ve been watching majority of the year.

We should be absolutely destroying Anaheim, we’re trying to ramp up for the playoffs here

Lol wat. We've controlled the play for the majority of the game. We're winning and outshooting em 2:1.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Playoffs aren’t for another two months. Not sustainable to play that type of hockey Tocchet likes.

They’re heavily out-shooting the Ducks. I don’t think anything has been wrong with this game.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC

Like most teams with a few injuries a little off and expect a bump just get healthy and back to playing well by playoffs now

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

I think expectations are sometimes too high for this type of game. The last time that Anaheim lost by more than 2 goals at home (excluding EN goals) was December 31.

We're badly outshooting them and I don't think playing that badly. The big problem right now is how little chemistry Pettersson seems to have with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad