GDT: NUCKS n ducks SUNDAY March 3, FIVE pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I think Nils Hoglander deserves to be a first round pick in the 2019 draft. He is a gem. He is 6th in games played in the 2019 draft, while playing in the fourth line most of his time. He will be a star player for us. I would be really really pissed if he was traded.

View attachment 828853
And he's swedish playing with the swede top C, with more swedes on the way, and likely some more drafted by our swede gm who has never shown and indication hog has ever been available, and surely knows all about his metrics.

It'd be completely shockingly out of character based on all the information we currently have.

Similar reasoning for lekk and Tom.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Sign Lindholm for 5.5 and we’re set down the middle like when Pittsburgh had Staal as their 3c
That would be incredible but I don't think there's any way he signs for that little

Come on get a quick PP goal here

Reactions: Indiana

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Sign Lindholm for 5.5 and we’re set down the middle like when Pittsburgh had Staal as their 3c
Would love for him signed for anything less than 6 but do be reminded that he refused an offer from Calgary rumoured to be around 9mil/year.

Reactions: calnuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad