Notable brief stint Hab players

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
1725382931092.png

was short and sweet

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
I always thought Mickey Redmond would be a star for us. He was the price we paid to obtain Frank Mahovlich. While Redmond became a 50 goal scorer for Detroit, I don’t think we win that upset Cup in 1971 without The Big M on the team. While a major contributor in our 72/73 Cup win, that Montreal was one of the strongest teams that I saw in my close to seventy years following God’s team.

I went to Loyola College with Redmond ( he was in one of my classes). Funniest thing, I remember him being one of the most bow legged hockey players I ever saw. Great skater, great shot. Could never have played nets.

Last edited:

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I always thought Mickey Redmond would be a star for us. He was the price we paid to obtain Frank Mahovlich. While Redmond became a 50 goal scorer for Detroit, I don’t think we win that upset Cup in 1971 without The Big M on the team. While a major contributor in our 72/73 Cup win, that Montreal was one of the strongest teams that I saw in my close to seventy years following God’s team.

I went to Loyola College with Redmond ( he was in one of my classes). Funniest thing, I remember him being one of the most bow legged hockey player I ever saw. Great skater, great shot. Could never have played nets.
Back injury ruined Redmond career. He had great wrist shot

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
There's too many of them.

- Vanek. Most exciting trade deadline asset we've gotten since Kovalev.
- Radulov (wanted to keep him badly).
- Perry.
- Kovalchuk
- The Wiz
- Robert Lang
- Erik Cole
- Mike Johnson
Pretty definitive list of the last 20 years.

Erik Cole became a ghost in this forum but he was insane in that one year. Equal to Radulov arguably better

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Robert Lang, that team may have done some damage if not for his severed achillies.

He and Kovalev were also the answer to an obscure trivia question too. In that season they were the last 2 active NHLers to have played with (teammates and sometimes linemates) both Gretzky and Lemieux

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Sheldon Souray
Dude was here for like 6-7 years

Samsonov was here briefly although fairly disappointing. Alex semin falls in the same boat.

Hemsky never made it through the preseason as he had a career ending injury.

Joel ward had a pto with the club. He looked decent enough but didn't make the cut.

Smith pelley, Manny malholtra etc... the list goes on.

Danny Briere, PAP... and pretty much every backup behind price.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad