North American Hockey League - Main Discussion Thread

johnnydollaz89*

Waiting list? or is there not one :( i thought you liked my NYS i didnt get invited im sad :(

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Ill be good for the first two rounds(probably). Can pick in the mornin if he doesnt pick in the next hourish, and for round 2 break at school 3 hoursish after I likely make round 1 pick

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
Unnecessary roughness, 1st pick retracted, number IR4, first down.

Just letting you guys know, the only times I'll never be online to pick (so if you're waiting for me to make my pick) should be from around 8:30 - 3:30, because of school. Other then that, I should be good.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Neither wouldve fallen to me. MSL is better than any of the guys taken after him, no way he gets past pick 15. Kopi has the same stats with less help than Toews/Perry, and he doesnt fall out of this round.

And dude, Perry as a Kings...eww

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Neither wouldve fallen to me. MSL is better than any of the guys taken after him, no way he gets past pick 15. Kopi has the same stats with less help than Toews/Perry, and he doesnt fall out of this round.

And dude, Perry as a Kings...eww

I know, I felt disgusting picking him. I took three showers afterwards and am still not clean. :cry:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I am actually a little surprised at how early some of the guys were taken already. I can personally think of some people I would rather take, but that's just me.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Where did HF Boards find you? :laugh:

We dont know but we've been shopping him around the internet since.

Wait...him or Deathfromabove...my sources arent sure

Back to actualy discussion, Im surprised I got MSL:yo: And Kopitar shouldve gone around there, though Im biased and also think hes better than Toews(though others might too)

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
These choices are tough.

Sorry Claude. You know I <3 you. You'll always be mine. :cry: It wasn't personal, but until you start getting legit first line minutes every single night, I couldn't do it. I wish you well on whatever team you go to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad