Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Thank God
I Love the Idea of Buster in Charge and I hope he puts in place a great front office. There was an article in a baseball publication that said historically the Giants are the Worst in Baseball using WAR to show their 1st Rounds have been the worst for decades. They obviously have hit on Will Clark and Buster but overall including later rounds the Giants have been the worst Drafting team in MLB. I hope that will change for the better soon. Well will see how it works out of course it will take a few years.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
I Love the Idea of Buster in Charge and I hope he puts in place a great front office. There was an article in a baseball publication that said historically the Giants are the Worst in Baseball using WAR to show their 1st Rounds have been the worst for decades. They obviously have hit on Will Clark and Buster but overall including later rounds the Giants have been the worst Drafting team in MLB. I hope that will change for the better soon. Well will see how it works out of course it will take a few years.
The firing led to a Sandisfan post...this confirms that it was truly a major moment in history.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad