Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
???

Am I missing some context?
Oh, I left off the :sarcasm:

my bad, was a reference to the Raiders/49er's cross town-ish rivalry and the fact the raiders are now in Vegas. I used that to jump to the conclusion that it must have been a Vegas (raiders) fan that shot Ricky... Just being dumb. Glad dude is ok. f*** Vegas...

Reactions: Sandisfan

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Oh, I left off the :sarcasm:

my bad, was a reference to the Raiders/49er's cross town-ish rivalry and the fact the raiders are now in Vegas. I used that to jump to the conclusion that it must have been a Vegas (raiders) fan that shot Ricky... Just being dumb. Glad dude is ok. f*** Vegas...
Galaxy_brain.jpg

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
This Vikings team is terrible, if you can't score more than 14 points on them you're not a superbowl contender
The Vikings weren't exactly better last year and they only scored 17 points and made it to the Super Bowl. One game win or lose doesn't make or break a Super Bowl contender on its own. All three phases of the game were littered with mistakes that cost them the game. Coaching looked unprepared and execution was severely lacking. They were lucky not to get 40 dropped on the defense. But bad games happen to Super Bowl contenders. The Chiefs managed 9 points against Denver last year.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
The Vikings weren't exactly better last year and they only scored 17 points and made it to the Super Bowl. One game win or lose doesn't make or break a Super Bowl contender on its own. All three phases of the game were littered with mistakes that cost them the game. Coaching looked unprepared and execution was severely lacking. They were lucky not to get 40 dropped on the defense. But bad games happen to Super Bowl contenders. The Chiefs managed 9 points against Denver last year.
The Vikings were much better last year, this year they are a tank squad, last year they were mid

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
The Santa Clara vs San Jose State men’s soccer game on Sunday was absolutely wild. 4 red cards for SJ State, numerous other yellow cards, and a literal last second game winning goal. I believe the NCAA is officially investigating the game as well. Not sure I’ve ever seen a college/youth game quite like that in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad