GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion part 3: Meet the new season, same as the old season?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Looks much better tbh. In fact, all the old helmets/unis look better than the new ones. Well maybe not Cincy's helmet -- I'll give you that.

Yep. I'll even take Patriot Pat and the Tampa Creamsicle look over the current iterations for those two teams.

I disagree. This can only mean one thing. We have to settle our differences behind a Bojangles.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Truth. I like the orange bengals helmets better than the white too (although the white is sharp)

I was thinking real old-school Bengals tho:

1970-bengals-v4.png

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I refuse to believe people like those. Come on, even the Bucs fans I know don't like them.
I love them but even more than that they were playing the falcons who were wearing black and red. Wearing dark grey and dark copper/orange/essentially red against those colors may as well be the same colors

Reactions: MustardStew

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I've been extremely vocal about my disdain for sports teams wearing throwbacks. Seahawks are no different. Extremely outdated look, like walking into a house that never saw any renovations since 1980.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Not only do the Cowboys play suck-ass football, they take forever to do it. It's nearly 7pm and we've still got five minutes to go in the third? As Lee Trevino used to say about slow play on the green "If you're going to miss it, miss it quick."

Reactions: HisIceness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad