GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion part 3: Meet the new season, same as the old season?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Too many Pats fans up here are getting starry-eyed after that win yesterday. Sure, a win is a win, but they were handed that on a plate by the Bungles.

And how bad does that Deshaun Watson contract look now?

Reactions: DaveG

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Too many Pats fans up here are getting starry-eyed after that win yesterday. Sure, a win is a win, but they were handed that on a plate by the Bungles.

And how bad does that Deshaun Watson contract look now?
f***ing awful, knew from the start he wasn't an elite QB. Mayfield was on the same level and was already there without the trade assets.

Reactions: DaveG

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Man it’s been great seeing all these throwback jerseys. The dolphins current look isn’t bad but these 90s kits are great

I'm no throwback fan however the Dolphins look is fine I guess. The end zones though? Yeah let's ditch that please.

Bills came to play tonight. Tua isn't playing well and the Dolphins as a whole are feeding off that.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
6859963d-9a4f-4e63-8646-c47dec09c4a6_text.gif

Reactions: AD Skinner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad