OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - Heeeeeeressss JJ! (Percy Harvin Edition)

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Willis with an absolutely clutch 51 yard pass on that last drive. Good on the RB to stop before scoring the TD as well. Defense was starting to cave in.

A few weeks ago I would have called the RB a dumbass for stopping and putting the game in the kickers hands.

Willis is going to get paid next year by a QB desperate team after what he's done in GB this year.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
A few weeks ago I would have called the RB a dumbass for stopping and putting the game in the kickers hands.

Willis is going to get paid next year by a QB desperate team after what he's done in GB this year.
GB might want to hold onto him with Love looking a bit injury prone.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
GB might want to hold onto him with Love looking a bit injury prone.

It's up to Willis if he wanted to stay and be a backup or go somewhere else and be a starter.

He's only 25 so I think he'll take the chance to be a starter rather than be stuck in the backup role for another year. The next 2 QB draft classes are reported to be weak helps him (any fringe QB really). He'll probably get offered more money by other teams too.

If he was a longterm vet then I think he'd stay in GB as a backup and chase a ring.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

He’s under contract next year for $1.1M.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad